This is a litte overview of the radios I operate. I’m always interested in experiments and shared activities. Feel free to contact me, if you have any Ideas.
I will post blog entries about some of these as I sift thru my various home directories. These will incude power output measurements, spetrum analysis and signalling tests including a R&S CMA180,
All of these are operated under German amateur radio regulations, class A.
- Icom IC-705
- Yaesu FT-857D w/ lots of mods
- SDRKits hupRF PAT70m (panadapter, one spare)
- SDR Kits HupRF PATV (second RX)
- Yaesu SCU-17 CAT control and audio interface
- Mic Mod M0UKD unsuccesful
- AnalogDevices Adalm Pluto Rev C
- AnalogDevices Adalm Pluto Rev B
- Anytone AT-D878UV II Plus
- Radioddity x Baofeng RD-5R DMRe
- SDRLab RedPitaya 122-16
- QRPLabs QDX
- MMDVM Double Hat Duplex Hotspot
- AirSpy HP+ Discovery
- RTL-SDR v3 TCXO
- NooElect Dua-band NeSdr kit for ADS-B, FLARM w/ GPS
These can be used with ISM privileges and within amateur radio regulations.
- MikroTik LHG 5HP XL (4 units to distribute)
- MikroTik LHG 5HP
- Mikrotik HAP ac lite
- Mikrotik R5009